Outside Sales Representative
Hiring for Earl Owen, a division of Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc.
What can Keystone Automotive Operations do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job; we provide them with a career. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn and grow using competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and collaboration. This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upward mobility within the company. Keystone Automotive Operations also offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Lucrative incentive & awards programs that pay you for your results
- Highly transferable sales & service skills
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Employee Assistance Programs
- Strong 401K with generous company match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- And More!
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. These values provide our teams with the tools they need to succeed, allowing us to succeed at delivering the products that people need when they need them!
Your Role at Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills for the role of Outside Sales Representative to serve our Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Iowa areas. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will provide our potential and current customers a world-class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems.
- Solicit, present product, and sell to new and existing customers daily.
- Be familiar with product literature and be able to convey product information and availability to customers.
- Make sales presentations on new and existing accounts.
- Comply with established company policies and procedures.
- Prospecting possible new accounts from a variety of leads
- Visiting newly established accounts
- Visiting established accounts with high upside potential for development
- Work as a team with Inside Sales staff on customer issues, assisting in account development, and regional development and maintenance plan
- Product displays
- Schedule maintenance and the ability to communicate remotely with the Regional Manager.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Prior Outside Sales experience
- Ability to travel Monday through Friday every week, sometimes on weekends, and occasional trade shows
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a concise manner with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office product experience; strong Outlook & Excel skills
- Must be able to thrive in a group/team environment
- Some college coursework/degree preferred.
- General Automotive knowledge and/or experience
- Experience in training/educating people (Example. Teaching your customer how to use online/system features)