Your Role with Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Maintenance Technician for our Kansas City, KS location!
Our Maintenance Techs are responsible for maintaining equipment, materials, and the overall welfare of our facility.
Shift: Monday - Friday will vary from 6am - 8am start time.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Work with expense limits established.
- Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program"
- Coordinate special projects as directed
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Carry company cell phone as required for on-call maintenance
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Responsible for alerting leaders of any unusual occurrence and/or damage within the facility
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, State and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work related
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in cooperation with others.
- Welding experience
- Forklift maintenance experience
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Prior painting, sanding, and machining experience preferred
- Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and withstand heights of more than 15 feet.
What can Keystone Automotive Operations do for YOU?
Our company utilizes competitive training programs, coaching, communication, & collaboration to help our team members learn and grow! We also offer:
- Benefits Package: Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, & other benefits
- 401K w/ Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- And More!
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. Through these values, we’ve been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That’s because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them!