What can Keystone Automotive Operations do for YOU?
Our company utilizes competitive training programs, coaching, communication, & collaboration
to help our team members learn and grow!
We also offer:
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
- Benefits Package: Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, & other benefits
- 401K w/ Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- And More!
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun
. Through these values, we’ve been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That’s because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them
Hours: 5:30 am till finished.
- Assist with scheduling and oversees daily assignments to ensure quality control and maximum productivity of team members assigned.
- Leads and assists in the storage and handling of production material that has been received or needs to be shipped.
- Coordinates and oversees the daily cycle counts of production materials.
- Enforce and coach safety working practices.
- Observe workers to ensure compliance of safety standards and regulations to assure a safe and hazard-free workplace.
- Train others.
- Analyze or resolve work problems or assist workers in solving work problems.
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet deadlines.
- Supervise all warehouse activities, i.e., truck loading/unloading, moving bin locations, bin maintenance, and restocking.
- Perform warehouse activities to include parts pulling, staging, and loading/stocking of trucks.
- Verify in-stock position on product for sales staff as well as assist in monitoring inventory levels.
- Responsibilities can include those duties aligned with shipping and/or receiving.
- Responsible for completion of daily team warehouse assignments. This position will provide support/assistance to supervisors, coach team members and act as a liaison between supervisors and staff for efficient delivery of information.
- Lead the work of others who perform essentially the same work. May set priorities, schedule and review work, but have no responsibility to hire, terminate, review performance and/or make pay decisions.
- Manage all warehouse personnel in the absence of the Warehouse Manager and General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.