Salary: $19.00 per hour
Shift: Monday-Friday, early morning start times
Your Role with Keystone Automotive Operations
- Hourly increases of up to $0.50/hour possible after 60 days, 6 months, & 1 year (Based on performance)!
- $1,000 sign-on bonus!! (Paid out as $500 after 6 months & $500 after 12 months of continuous employment as a full-time employee)!
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Delivery Driver for our Kansas City, KS location!
Our drivers provide a face-to-face delivery service to our customers. In addition to our full-time schedule & excellent benefits, our delivery vehicles are equipped with heat, A/C, and are regularly maintained!
- Driving company vehicles in a responsible manner.
- Delivering invoiced product to our customers.
- Accurately and carefully loading & unloading product.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Communicating well with team members and management.
- Maintaining a clean, professional appearance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- No motor vehicle violations in the last 24 months
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass DOT physical
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Preferred Qualification but Not Required:
What can Keystone Automotive Operations offer YOU?
- Driving experience 15ft. box truck or bigger.
Our company utilizes competitive training programs, coaching, communication, & collaboration to help our team members learn and grow! We also offer:
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
- Benefits Package: Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, & other benefits
- 401K w/ Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- And More!
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. Through these values, we’ve been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That’s because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them!
For more information about Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. and our available opportunities, please visit www.keystoneautomotive.com/Careers.