We are looking for a qualified Maintenance Worker who will be responsible for maintaining equipment, materials and the overall welfare of the facility.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone, your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Essential Job Duties:
• Empties trash bins and cleans trash area daily; operates trash compactor when applicable
• Sweep warehouse floors as needed utilizing floor sweeper
• Assist in completing the "Preventative Maintenance Program"
• Cleans other areas of the warehouse and offices, to include break rooms, rest rooms, offices, etc.
• Operates scrubber and pallet jack if required to perform duties
• Replenish cleaning and maintenance supplies
• Able to identify and address cleanliness and sanitation issues
• Assumes other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for alerting leaders of any unusual occurrence and/or damage within the facility
• Maintain a professional courteous manner with all vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, State and Federal guidelines.
• Ensure compliance of all work related
• Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
• Must have forklift maintenance experience
• Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
• Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
• Prior painting, sanding, and machining experience preferred
• Driver's License required.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet except when operating machinery.
• Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights.
• Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds regularly.
• Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and withstand heights of more than 15 feet.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
• Company paid training
• Company provided steel toe footwear
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
• Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
• & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.