CDL A Dry Van Driver – Regional
Salary: 0.54 CPM / $75,000+ annual salary potential
Shift: Evening routes starting 9pm - 12am ET
- No routes departing on Friday or Saturdays!
- Includes routes to US & Canadian cities
Your Role with Keystone Automotive Operations
- No touch freight: truck is loaded by warehouse staff at our distribution facility and unloaded by non-CDL delivery staff at our cross dock
- Late model equipment and a strong support team
- Consistent miles every week
- $6,000 sign-on bonus!! (50% paid out after 6 months & 50% paid out after 12 months of continuous employment as a full-time employee.)
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Full-Time Company CDL Driver for our Exeter, PA regional distribution center!
Our CDL Drivers are responsible for transporting loads on dedicated evening routes out/back from our Exeter, PA distribution center and delivering our products to our cross dock locations on designated routes.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience with a safe driving record
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
What can Keystone Automotive Operations offer YOU?
- Late model Cascadia 505HP tractors, three axle tractor (sleepers) with 53 ft dry vans
- Automatic and manual transmission trucks
- Nothing older than 4 years. More new trucks arriving!
- 72 mph governed speed.
Our company utilizes competitive training programs, coaching, communication, & collaboration to help our team members learn and grow! We also offer:
- Benefits Package: Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, & other benefits
- 401K w/ Generous Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- And More!
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. Through these values, we’ve been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That’s because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them!
For more information about Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. and our available opportunities, please visit www.keystoneautomotive.com/Careers.