Warehouse Associate-2nd Shift
Salary: $15.00/hour (+$1.00 shift differential)
Shift: Sun-Thurs, 2 p.m. start time
**$1,000 sign-on bonus!** (Paid out as $500 after 6 months & $500 after 12 months of continuous employment as a full-time employee
)! Apply @ www.keystoneautomotive.com/careers to learn more!
What can Keystone Automotive Operations do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job; we provide them with a career
. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn
using competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and collaboration.
This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upward mobility within the company. Keystone Automotive Operations also offers:
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Employee Assistance Programs
- Strong 401K with generous company match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- Teambuilding Events: Past events include baseball games, amusement parks, concerts (Whatever the event, free food is usually involved!)
- And More!
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun
. These values provide our teams with the tools they need to succeed, allowing us to succeed at delivering the products that people need when they need them
Your Role at Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire Warehouse Associates
for our Austell, GA
location. Our warehouse associates perform warehouse activities to include parts pulling, staging, and loading/stocking of trucks.
- Having fun while being safe!
- Receive, Pull, Scan, Package, Stage & Load product (all or some of these tasks depending on assignment)
- Receive inbound product and put away to designated location.
- Pull correct product from the appropriate locations and deliver to staging area.
- Accurately sort and stage product in designated areas.
- Stack-n-wrap product & load into tractor trailer or cube trucks
- Operating equipment, manual &/or powered, to transport parts in and about the warehouse. Prior equipment experience is a plus!
- Examples of equipment are: Order Picker, Forklift, pallet jack, pull cart, ladder
- Maintains order and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Communicates well with team members and management
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Should not have any lifting restrictions. Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb.
- They must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Must not be afraid of heights; be able to withstand heights of up to 30 feet.
To learn more about KAO and our current opportunities, visit our career site at:
- This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet.
- Our facilities are not climate controlled. Individuals should be able to tolerate high and low-temperature levels.