Keystone Automotive Operations (KAO): Program Marketing Coordinator
Who is KAO?
“We are more than just a company, we’re a family.”
KAO is the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe. With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun
. It is through this culture and our values that we have been able to develop a workplace that provides our employees with the open communication
that is needed to succeed. By providing these things to our employees, KAO is better able to obtain its goal of delivering the products that people want when they need them
What can KAO do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job, we provide them with a career
. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn
through the use of competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and solidarity.
This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upwards mobility within the company. KAO also offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits Package
Your Role at KAO
- Strong 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- And More!
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Program Marketing Coordinator. Primary responsibilities are to assist the Program Marketing Manager in the creation and development of all internal marketing programs. Position engages wholesale customers to increase awareness of available marketing programs.
- Requires a working knowledge of marketing principles.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 3–9-month time span
- Project Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong team player
- Commitment to company values.
- Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint is required
- Knowledge of Sales/Sales processes is a plus.
- Familiarity with image file types and pdfs is a plus.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Execute advertising plan in support of internal programs to drive customer participation.
- Assist in developing theme-based content for retail advertising programs.
- Monitor program performance and assist in goal setting.
- Engage customers with the goal of discovering effectiveness of current programs, proposing program needs with an understanding of the markets served.
- Event support as needed.