Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is seeking a Marine Inside Sales Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for handling incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails. To excel in this position, you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products to marine customers.
- Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
- Assists customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
- Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business.
- Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
- Processes orders -- performs order entry (orders called in or received online), reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
- Seek out opportunities for up-selling and price negotiation.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
- Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer requests.
- Observes changes in inventory to insure minimum stock levels.
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of LKQ and Keystone Automotive Industries, Inc. quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Handling incoming and outgoing emails with clientele and within the company.
- Prior marine experience and knowledge of marine parts and accessories.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a concise manner with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office background and experience highly desirable.
- Must be able to thrive in a group/team environment
- Able to travel, up to 10%, for customer visits or trade shows
- One to two years of prior Call Center sales, customer service relations and/or route sales
- Some college coursework/degree
- Prior sales or account management experience
- Experience in training / educating people (Example. Teaching your customer how to use online / system features)
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results
- In-depth and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Industry leading product training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- Employee Discount Program
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is an LKQ Company.
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.