Truck Maintenance Mechanic
Perform maintenance service and repairs on our company fleet of delivery trucks at our in-house fleet maintenance center. Mechanics are required to diagnose reported concerns, complete required repairs, and document work completed on all units.
- Demonstrate the ability to ensure correct parts selection and installation, or repair on vehicles/ equipment.
- Proficiently use the required equipment for servicing and installing parts as required.
- Recognize acceptable and defective parts and complete replacement and/or repair as needed.
- Conduct maintenance for assigned equipment as identified by the schedule.
- Ability to use computers and tablets, navigate web pages, and use electronic diagnostic tools.
- Abide by the Company Policies such as attendance, safety, processes, teamwork, training, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. Equivalent
- General Automotive Knowledge
- Five (5) years of related experience
- Be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- The ability to work in a shop environment, sustain extreme heat and loud noise
- PA State inspection license or ability to obtain
- Company paid training
- Company provided uniforms & steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company. We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. Our distribution network and fleet of Keystone owned delivery vehicles make us the best at what we do! We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.