Dropship New Business Development
Who is KAO?
“We are more than just a company, we’re a family.”
KAO is the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe. With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun
. It is through this culture and our values that we have been able to develop a workplace that provides our employees with the open communication
that is needed to succeed. By providing these things to our employees, KAO is better able to obtain its goal of delivering the products that people want when they need them
What can KAO do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job, we provide them with a career
. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn
through the use of competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and solidarity.
This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upwards mobility within the company. KAO also offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits Package
Your Role at KAO
- Strong 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- And More!
Keystone Automotive Operations Inc. is currently seeking a Drop Ship Business Development Associate
to join our team. The goal of this positions is to provide our potential customers, (New Prospects), with a world- class experience through excellent onboarding skills and knowledge of our business systems. You will additionally work with multiple departments including but not limited to, IT, Operations, Sales, Accounting and Support.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- College coursework desired
- Call Center sales, customer service relations preferred but not required
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of auto parts is preferred but not required
- Computer proficiency
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- The ability to relate to our prospects and guide them through the new account process.
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to follow directions and communicate effectively with others and be a team player.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers and potential customers.
- Must be organized, motivated, and a self- starter with good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and be attentive to detail
- Attend KAO / NTP trade shows and possible other trade shows as opportunity demands (Limited travel)
- Excel skills
- Customer Application set ups
- Excel tracking reports
- Respond to incoming calls, including application status lookup
- Service call resolution or escalation, includes providing a status update and contacting a sales rep when needed
- Assist prospects during the application process in accordance with KAO call quality standards
- Handle all Dropship account set ups, tag & move requests
- Perform all tasks to specified standards and metrics on a consistent basis
- Cold call potential prospects
- Acting as liaison to get customers accounting terms set up
- Get NDA and T&C’s signed for qualifying customers for FTP and API access
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to lead from where you are and make sound decisions