Outside Sales Representative – Northeast Region United States
Keystone Automotive is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills to join the world’s leading distributor aftermarket automotive, RV, & Marine accessories as an Outside Sales Representative. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will provide our potential and current customers a world- class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems.
We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Primary travel area for this position is Northeastern United States
Your Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Solicit, present product, and sell to new and existing customers daily.
- Be familiar with product literature and be able to convey product information and availability to customers.
- Make sales presentations on new and existing accounts.
- Comply with established company policies and procedures.
- Prospecting possible new accounts from a variety of leads
- Visiting new established accounts
- Visiting established accounts with high upside potential for development
- Work as a team with Inside Sales staff on customer issues, assisting in account development, and regional development and maintenance plan
- Product displays
- Schedule maintenance and the ability to communicate remotely with the Regional Manager.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Prior Outside Sales experience
- Prior marine experience and knowledge of marine parts and accessories.
- Ability to travel Monday through Friday every week, sometimes on weekends, and occasional trade shows
- Strong time management and organizational skill required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a concise manner with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office product experience; strong Outlook & Excel skills
- Must be able to thrive in a group / team environment.
- Some college coursework/ degree preferred.
- Prior B2B sales or account management experience
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results.
- In-depth and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Industry leading product training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- Employee Discount Program
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone, your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.