Inside Sales Representative – RV & Marine B2B
NTP-Stag Canada, a Division of Keystone Automotive Operations Inc. is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills to join the world’s leading distributor aftermarket Automotive, RV and Marine parts & accessories as Inside Sales Representative. Supported by our Canadian Head Office and Call Centre located in Mississauga Ontario, our Inside Sales Representatives provide our potential and current customers a world-class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems.
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive, RV, & Marine aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities across our organization.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
The Inside Sales position is a Monday through Friday, hourly rate position with lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results.
Your Responsibilities & Job Duties:
Experience & Skills Required:
- Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products to our marine customers.
- Initiates outbound sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
- Assists customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
- Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business.
- Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
- Processes orders -- performs order entry (orders called in or received online), reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities, and shipping data.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Handling incoming and outgoing emails with clientele and within the company.
- Prior marine experience and knowledge of marine parts and accessories.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in a concise manner with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office background and experience highly desirable.
- Must be able to thrive in a group / team environment
- Able to travel, up to 10%, for customer visits or trade shows
- Competitive wages
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results.
- In-depth virtual and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Industry leading product training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available
- Generous RRSP, RPP & TFSA programs
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- Employee Discount Program
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.