Outside Sales Representative – RV & Marine B2B
NTP-Stag Canada, a Division of Keystone Automotive Operations Inc. is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills to join the world’s leading distributor aftermarket Automotive, RV and Marine parts & accessories as Inside Sales Representative. Supported by our Canadian Head Office and Call Centre located in Mississauga Ontario, our RV & Marine Outside Sales Representatives provide our current and potential customers a world-class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems.
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive, RV, & Marine aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities across our organization.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Primary travel area for this Outside Sales position is Alberta & Saskatchewan
Your Responsibilities & Job Duties:
Experience & Skills Required:
- Solicit, present product, and sell to new and existing customers daily.
- Be familiar with product literature and be able to convey product information and availability to customers.
- Make sales presentations on new and existing accounts.
- Comply with established company policies and procedures.
- Prospecting possible new accounts from a variety of leads
- Visiting new established accounts
- Visiting established accounts with high upside potential for development
- Work as a team with Inside Sales staff on customer issues, assisting in account development, and regional development and maintenance plan
- Product displays & merchandizing assistance
- Schedule maintenance and the ability to communicate remotely with the Regional Manager.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- Prior Outside Sales experience
- Prior RV, Marine, or Power Sports industry experience, as a professional or enthusiast
- Ability to travel Monday through Friday every week, sometimes on weekends, and occasional trade shows
- Strong time management and organizational skill required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a concise manner with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office product experience; strong Outlook & Excel skills
- Must be able to thrive in a group / team environment.
- Competitive wages
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results.
- In-depth virtual and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Industry leading product training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available
- Generous RRSP, RPP & TFSA programs
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- Employee Discount Program
Keystone Automotive Operations/NTPStag is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, Motor Vehicle Record review, and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.