Inside Sales Representative
Keystone Automotive is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills to join the world’s leading distributor aftermarket automotive and RV accessories as Inside Sales Representative. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will provide our potential and current customers a world- class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems.
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
The Inside Sales position is a Monday through Friday, hourly rate position with lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results.
Your Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Outbound phone sales calls to established customer base promoting sales of new and existing products and services.
- Daily maintenance of CRM database to ensure all customer/account information is accurate and current.
- Analysis of individual customer base to determine causes for customer growth and/or decline
- Continuously augmenting your product and industry knowledge through company and supplier training and self-directed learning.
- Occasional placement of customer orders
- Initial point of contact for all customer service-related issues/concerns
- Build long-lasting business relationships with customer base
- Maintain daily phone metric standards established by management team
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of LKQ and Keystone Automotive Industries, Inc. quality improvement system.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Strong time management and organizational skill required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a concise manner with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office background and experience highly desirable.
- Must be able to thrive in a group / team environment
- Able to travel, up to 10%, for customer visits or trade shows
- Some college coursework/ degree preferred.
- Prior sales or account management experience
- General Automotive knowledge and/or experience
- Experience in training / educating people (Example. Teaching your customer how to use online / system features)
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results
- In-depth and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Industry leading product training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- Employee Discount Program
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is an LKQ Company.
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.