CDL A Dry Van Driver - Regional
Keystone Automotive Operations is the leading distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
We are currently hiring full-time company drivers for our Austell, GA regional distribution center.
Our Southeast Region drivers:
- Transporting loads on dedicated evening shift routes from & back to our Austell, GA distribution center
- Includes routes within North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, & Florida
- Trained and certified on company-provided powered equipment
- No touch freight; truck is loaded by warehouse staff at our distribution facility and unloaded by non-CDL delivery staff at our cross dock
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- 49 CPM / $70,000 annual salary potential
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Consistent miles every week (average 2,000+ miles / week)
- Home weekends and most every night (some routes will require overnight stay)
- Late model equipment and a strong support team
- Strong company values and employee commitment
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Late model Cascadia 505HP tractors, three axle tractor (sleepers) with 53 ft dry vans
- Automatic and manual transmission trucks
- Nothing older than 4 years. More new trucks arriving!
- 70 mph governed speed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience with a safe driving record
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Current passport, or ability to get passport (company paid), is required
- Company paid training
- Company provided uniforms & steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.