Keystone Automotive Operations - FULL TIME – Warehouse Inventory Clerk
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Shift / Work Schedule:
Monday through Friday, start time 7am
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalizing inventory and maximizing available working capital.
- Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock and stock locations.
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting/ inventory accuracy checks
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete / redundant raw materials to maximize availability of working capital.
- Ensure that good inward/ stock control department is well organized and controlled to sufficiently support production and the goals of the business.
- Ensure incoming product is received and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- Ensure materials are ready and available for production as and when required.
- Provide routine management information on inventory performance
- Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory, minimize costs and maximize working capital.
- Must be at 18 years of age or older
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired
- Up to six months of warehouse related experience
- Forklift certification beneficial
- Should not have any lifting restrictions. Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Must not be afraid of heights; be able to withstand heights of up to 30 feet
- This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet.
- Our facilities are not climate controlled. Individuals should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels.
- Company paid training
- Company provided steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.