Keystone Automotive Operations - FULL TIME - Non-CDL Delivery Driver Positions
Starting Pay Rate:
- Monday – Friday
- Early morning start times
$14.00 per hour with pay increases available at 60 days, 6 months & 1 year.
Drive for the leading wholesale distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories. Keystone Automotive Operations is dedicated to delivering the products that people want! Our drivers provide a face-to-face delivery service to our established customer base.
In addition to our full-time schedule and excellent benefits, our delivery vehicles are equipped with heat & A/C and regularly maintained. With plenty of opportunity for growth, Keystone Automotive Operations is committed to developing with you!
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Your primary roles & responsibilities are:
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Driving company vehicles in a safe, courteous, and responsible manner.
- Delivering invoiced product to our established customers.
- Accurately loading & unloading product carefully to prevent damage.
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers.
- Communicating well with management and team members.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have at least 6 months of experience driving a 15 ft – 18 ft box truck (or bigger)
- Experience will be verified with previous employers
- Have no motor vehicle violations within the last 24 months
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Clean professional appearance
- Company paid training
- Company provided uniforms & steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.