Keystone Automotive Operations – AR Collections Specialist
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Make collection calls to customers in cooperation with Sales & AR managers.
- Update and consult with Sales & AR managers regarding status of accounts.
- Maintain collection notes in respective systems.
- Assist with processing customer payments sent to lockbox as needed.
- Work with customers and branch to reconcile and resolve disputed accounts.
- Research misapplied payments, short paid invoices, duplicated credits, freight issues, and sales tax adjustments
- Analyze, review and resolve large quantities of customer deductions
- Research all deductions for validity and obtain/request supporting documents from customer portals and email
- High School graduate required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business to business collections.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills along and the ability to work well with others.
- Must have good customer relations skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Oracle knowledge a plus
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.