GREAT PAY - BENEFITS - REFERRAL PROGRAM AND MORE!
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Keystone Automotive is currently seeking enthusiastic candidates to become full-time Customer Support Associates. This opportunity comes with a competitive wage, room for growth and career enhancement & great benefits including Tuition Reimbursement.
No automotive or RV experience required, only a deep desire to LEARN!
up to $18 for bilingual + earn up to $650 per month in performance bonus
- Incoming sales call response, including parts lookup and order entry
- Service call resolution or escalation, includes providing order and delivery status
- Use of selling techniques to drive additional sales
- Perform all tasks to specified standards and metrics on a consistent basis
- Must be able to read, write & speak both French and English
- Energy and enthusiasm to help our customers find the products they need
- The ability to relate to our customers and help them solve problems
- Punctuality and attention to detail are critical
- A calm demeanor but with the confidence to offer customers a better solution when necessary
- A desire to grow professionally
- Computer proficiency
- High school degree or equivalent
- Sales or customer service experience, especially in a call-center environment
- Bilingual French or Spanish is a plus
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results
- In-depth and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Individual coaching and training to maximize your growth and potential
- Industry leading parts sales and technical training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.