JOIN US TODAY! MUST BE A MECHANIC WITH A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE
- Our Values Define Priorities
- Our People Ensure They Are Met
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
READY, SET GO
Ensure correct parts selection, quality checks, and installation or repair as identified on the work order for propane and electric fork lifts.
|Essential Job Duties:
1. Assist lead mechanic on maintenance and repairing fork lifts.
2. Performs scheduled maintenance on all fork lifts.
3. Order parts for fork lifts.
4. Stocks maintenance and parts area.
5. Keeps all tools in order and clean
6. Maintain clean work area.
7. Abide by the Company Policies such as attendance, safety, teamwork, training, etc.
|Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience: High school/GED. 2 years’ experience. Crown experience prefer but will train.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Requires general heavy equipment knowledge.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. Work in a shop environment including heat and loud noise.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.