Shift: Monday-Friday (Early Start Times). NO WEEKENDS!!
Perks: Hourly increase possible after 60 days, 6 months, & 1 year. **$1,000 sign-on bonus!** (Paid out as $500 after 6 months & $500 after 12 months of continuous employment as a full-time employee)! Apply @ www.keystoneautomotive.com/careers to learn more!
What can Keystone Automotive Operations do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job; we provide them with a career. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn and grow using competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and collaboration. This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upward mobility within the company. Keystone Automotive Operations also offers:
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Employee Assistance Programs
- Strong 401K with generous company match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- Teambuilding Events: Past events include baseball games, amusement parks, concerts (Whatever the event, free food is usually involved!)
- And More!
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. Through these values, we’ve been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That’s because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them!
Your Role with Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire Delivery Drivers for our Sumner, WA location. Our drivers provide a face-to-face delivery service to our customers. In addition to our full-time schedule & excellent benefits, our delivery vehicles are equipped with heat, A/C, and are regularly maintained!
Amazon delivery drivers welcome!
- Having fun while being safe!
- Driving company vehicles in a responsible manner.
- Delivering invoiced product to our customers.
- Accurately and carefully loading & unloading product.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Communicating well with team members and management.
- Maintaining a clean, professional appearance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- At least 6 months experience driving 15 ft (or bigger) box truck
- No motor vehicle violations in the last 24 months
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass DOT physical
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.