If you are a strong motivator, enjoy leading a team towards achieving their goals, desire to be part of a team that achieves the company’s goals, and want opportunities for growth, look no further! We offer a competitive salary, benefits, opportunities to impact our business and our customers, and multiple opportunities for advancement.
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We are looking for a strong leader to join our distribution team, who will live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
As the Assistant Delivery Supervisor, you work directly with the Cross Dock Manager and our staff of delivery drivers. Your primary responsibilities are:
- To direct, coordinate and supervise the activities of drivers to ensure productivity and safety of our drivers, vehicles and equipment and our customer’s products.
- Ensuring safe & timely delivery of invoiced product to our established customers.
- Performance of your team – review & drive personal metrics, perform regularly scheduled observations, adherence to driver schedules and pre-determined routes.
- Interviewing, Hiring, Onboarding & Coaching of your team members
- Communicate directly with distribution center shipping leaders on condition and timeliness of shipments received.
- Communicating with Customer Service team on returns, damaged product, etc.
- Maintaining the physical condition of your facility to reflect cleanliness, efficiency and organization (5S).
- Documenting, scheduling & verifying completion of regular scheduled maintenance & repairs to company fleet.
- Compliance of established company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations & Logistics, Business or related field or at least 5-year combination of supervisor and warehouse/distribution center or logistics experience.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Must be able to work in cooperation able to communicate effectively with others.
- Should not have any lifting restrictions. Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Have no motor vehicle violations within the last 24 months
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
- Company paid training
- Company provided uniforms & steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees / Scholarships for employee dependents
- Employee Purchase Program & more