Transport Manager (Cross Dock)
Your Role at KAO
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Transport Manager
for our Sumner, WA
location. If you are a strong motivator, enjoy leading a team towards achieving their goals, desire being part of a team that achieves the company’s goals, and want opportunities for growth, look no further!
- To direct, coordinate and supervise the activities of drivers to ensure productivity and safety of our drivers, vehicles and equipment and our customer’s products.
- Ensuring safe & timely delivery of invoiced product to our established customers.
- Performance of your team – review & drive personal metrics, perform regularly scheduled observations, adherence to driver schedules and pre-determined routes.
- Interviewing, Hiring, Onboarding & Coaching of your team members
- Communicate directly with distribution center shipping leaders on condition and timeliness of shipments received.
- Communicating with Customer Service team on returns, damaged product, etc.
- Maintaining the physical condition of your facility to reflect cleanliness, efficiency and organization (5S).
- Documenting, scheduling & verifying completion of regular scheduled maintenance & repairs to company fleet.
- Compliance of established company policies and procedures.
Who is KAO?
“We are more than just a company, we’re a family.”
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations & Logistics, Business or related field or at least 5-year combination of supervisor and warehouse/distribution center or logistics experience.
- Must be able to work in cooperation able to communicate effectively with others.
- Should not have any lifting restrictions. Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Have no motor vehicle violations within the last 24 months
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb.
KAO is the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe. With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun
. It is through our culture and these values that KAO is able to obtain its goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them
What can KAO do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job, we provide them with a career
. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn
through the use of competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and solidarity.
This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upward mobility within the company. KAO also offers:
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days.
- Strong 401K with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Discount Program.
- And More!