The world’s leading distributor of aftermarket Automotive & RV parts and accessories, Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. | NTP-Stag is currently looking to hire a Buyer/Analyst
. As Buyer/Analyst you will help the company grow by ensuring we have the Right Part
in the Right Place
at the Right Time
to service our customers. To achieve this, the Buyer/Analyst role is focused around maximizing the return on inventory investments through the management of purchase order placement, stock adjustments (supplier returns), service levels (out-of-stocks), and assortment.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Conduct replenishment buying and placement of purchase orders.
- Maintain service levels at established targets.
- Monitor and manage system forecasting to achieve targeted service levels.
- Conduct new item review and justification.
- Partner with all cross-functional departments to manage product movement & optimize stocking strategies.
- Ensure compliance to contract and participate in contract improvement as it relates to the buying processes.
- Optimize opportunity buys: Plan, justify, make recommendations, obtain approvals and track.
- Develop and/or provide required analyses to support category growth.
- Create and track stock adjustments based on predetermined criteria and overstock conditions. Negotiate and communicate with the suppliers related to these returns.
- Research and resolution of billing issues as needed.
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Purchasing, or related field.
- Minimum one to five years procurement or management experience.
- Positive attitude & top-notch work ethic.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and have great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced problem-solving ability.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access programs.
- Working knowledge of SQL including the ability to write and understand basic to intermediate-level queries [a plus].
- Experience with forecasting methods & algorithms [a plus].
- Knowledge of IBM iSeries systems [a plus].
- Competitive salary offers.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Paid time off.
- Generous benefits packages.
- Strong 401k with company match.
- Employee discount programs.