Keystone Automotive Operations (KAO): Project Management Intern
Pay Rate: $15-$20/hour
Who is KAO?
“We are more than just a company, we’re a family.”
KAO is the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe. With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun
. It is through this culture and our values that we have been able to develop a workplace that provides our employees with the open communication
that is needed to succeed. By providing these things to our employees, KAO is better able to obtain its goal of delivering the products that people want when they need them
Your Role at KAO
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Project Management Intern
for our Austell, GA
- Must be currently enrolled at a college/university
- Must be a junior/senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree or enrolled in a master’s program in:
- Project Management
- Business Management
- Other Business-Related Programs
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Time management skills
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Strategically planning future goals of ongoing projects
- Projecting the amount of manpower and hours needed to complete projects
- Build and implement the warehouse map of new layout
- Running reports
- Setting expectations with contractors
- Observing and implementing changes
- Reporting progress, set-backs to leadership
- Other duties as assigned
- Most importantly, have fun developing as a leader!