Who is KAO?
“We are more than just a company, we’re a family.”
KAO is the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe. With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun
. It is through this culture and our values that we have been able to develop a workplace that provides our employees with the open communication
that is needed to succeed. By providing these things to our employees, KAO is better able to obtain its goal of delivering the products that people want when they need them
What can KAO do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job, we provide them with a career
. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn
through the use of competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and solidarity.
This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upwards mobility within the company. KAO also offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits Package
Your Role at KAO
- Strong 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- And More!
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Category Management Assistant
for our Exeter, PA
location. Support of the category teams related to data entry, analysis, and reporting as well as administrative duties.
- High school GED required.
- Bachelors’ degree in business or related field a plus
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional manner
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Prepare, review and upload all manufacturer price files including entry, validation, discrepancy resolution and maintenance of price sheets and system updates
- Enter special orders; communicate with vendors on related issues, confirmations and follow-up
- Assist with obtaining, validating and storage of all vendor requires information and data
- Expedite and update open purchase orders; communicate with vendors
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries’ quality improvement system.
- General office support of the Category Managers and Buyers/Inventory Analysts