Keystone Automotive Operations (KAO): Product Marketing Coordinator
Who is KAO?
“We are more than just a company, we’re a family.”
KAO is the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe. With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun
. It is through this culture and our values that we have been able to develop a workplace that provides our employees with the open communication
that is needed to succeed. By providing these things to our employees, KAO is better able to obtain its goal of delivering the products that people want when they need them
What can KAO do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job, we provide them with a career
. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn
through the use of competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and solidarity.
This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upwards mobility within the company. KAO also offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits Package
Your Role at KAO
- Strong 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- And More!
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Product Marketing Coordinator. Primary responsibilities are to assist the Marketing Manager in the execution of segment-specific marketing programs. This role is accountable for fulfilling Supplier funded advertising plans to most effectively market product in advertising programs and events for the company.
- Requires a working knowledge of marketing principles
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 3–9-month time span
- Project Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong team player
- Commitment to company values
- Knowledge of Excel required
- Knowledge of Sales/Sales processes is a plus
- Familiarity with image file types and pdfs is a plus
- Marine Industry experience a plus
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Deliver strategic product content in support of marketing publications and programs.
- Meet/beat all deadlines related to delivering content to the production team, while maintaining the quality and staying true to the market strategy
- Assist the Marketing Manager with implementation of go-to market strategies for new and existing products/suppliers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of products and applications in the segment.
- Assist with internal market segment budget in support of the segment strategies.
- Assist with market segment communications with the Sales organization.
- Assists with supplier related event activity/fulfill supplier income/marketing obligations related to print, digital, promotions and trade shows.
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Operations’ quality improvement system