Project Engineer for Private Label Product Group
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. As a Project Engineer, within our Private Label Product division, you will be an integral part of a team responsible for designing and implementing new products, working with quality assurance, and providing manufacturing support of our private label line of RV, towing, and automotive products.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Provide project leadership
- Provide engineering support to external manufacturers
- Participate in a cross functional team
- Lead design projects requiring development of new features and/or product enhancements to meet specific needs
- Achieve successful completion of assigned work responsibilities on time, within budget, schedule requirements
- Provide engineering support to the technical / warranty department
- Position will require non-routine travel within the United States and overseas
- Write quality control inspection forms and product assembly instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical design including modeling, parts and assembly design, and structured bills of material
- Proficiency with 3D solid modeling mechanical CAD software
- Strong technical leadership abilities with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Driver’s License
- Read and make product drawings & BOM’s
- Proficiency at GD&T
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CAD Software (SolidWorks preferred)
- 5 years minimum experience in the RV, towing or automotive industry is a PLUS
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.