Full Time Warehouse Associate
Starting Pay Rate:
$15 - $18 per hour, depending on experience PLUS $1 shift differential
Shift / Work Schedule:
Sunday through Thursday, start time 2 pm – until work is finished
- Company paid training
- Company provided steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
- Receive, Pull, Scan, Package, Stage & Load product (all or some of these tasks depending on assignment)
- Receive inbound product and put-away to designated location.
- Pulls correct product from the appropriate locations and delivers to staging area.
- Accurately sorts and stages product in designated areas.
- Stack-n-wrap product & load into tractor trailer or cube trucks
- Operate equipment, manual &/or powered, to transport parts in and about the warehouse. Prior equipment experience is a plus!
- Examples of equipment are: Order Picker, Forklift, pallet jack, pull cart, ladder
- Maintains order and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Communicating well with management and team members.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Should not have any lifting restrictions. Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb.
- They must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Must not be afraid of heights; be able to withstand heights of up to 30 feet.
- This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet.
- Our facilities are not climate controlled. Individuals should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels.
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,000 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.