We are currently seeking enthusiastic French bilingual
candidates to become full-time Customer Care Associates. This opportunity comes with a competitive wage, room for growth and career enhancement, & great benefits including Tuition Reimbursement.
DO NOT let our company name scare you! No automotive or RV experience required, only a deep desire to LEARN!
from $18, depending upon experience PLUS earn extra $$$ in performance bonus
Work Days & Schedule:
Monday through Friday. Schedules between 8:00 am and 6 pm.
For this position, the ability to fluently read, write, & speak both French and English is required!
GREAT PAY - BENEFITS - REFERRAL PROGRAM AND MORE!
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results
- In-depth and onsite training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Individual coaching and training to maximize your growth and potential
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Generous employee benefits available after 30 days
- 401K, Employee Referral Bonus, Employee discount programs
- Tuition reimbursement for employees / College scholarship for employee dependents
- Incoming contact (call & email) response with our established customers (NOT retail customers)
- Service call resolution or escalation, includes providing order and delivery status
- Work with other departments / teams, third-party carriers, and suppliers to provide solutions to customer facing issues or questions
- Use of selling techniques to drive additional sales
- Perform all tasks to specified standards and metrics on a consistent basis
- Energy, enthusiasm, & empathy towards our customers
- The ability to relate to our customers and help them solve problems
- Punctuality and attention to detail are critical
- A calm demeanor but with the confidence to offer customers a better solution when necessary
- A desire to grow professionally
- Computer proficiency
- High school degree or equivalent
- Sales or customer service experience, especially in a contact-center environment
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.