| Job Summary: Responsible for the supervision of warehouse personnel and operational activities.
|Essential Job Duties:
1) Assists with scheduling and oversees daily assignments of warehouse personnel to ensure quality control and maximum productivity of team members assigned.
2) Supervises and assists in the storage and handling of production material that has been received or needs to be shipped.
3) Maintains the physical condition of the warehouse facility to reflect cleanliness, efficiency and organization.
4) Supervises all warehouse personnel, assigns tasks and duties on a daily basis; i.e., shipping and receiving of inventory and proper storage of parts.
5) Enforces and coaches’ personnel in the safe work practices and requirements to ensure a safe and hazard-free workplace.
6) Analyzes or resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work issues or concerns.
7) Establishes or adjust work procedures to meet deadlines.
8) Performs warehouse activities to include parts pulling, staging and loading/unloading and stocking of trucks.
9) Assist with the management of personnel which may include interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations, terminations, disciplinary action, etc.
10) Initiate and support the continual improvement of LKQ Corporation quality improvement system.
11) Assume all other duties as assigned.
|Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired. At least one year of warehouse related experience, and prior supervisory experience desired, supplemented by on-the-job training, to learn duties, nature of work performed, procedures, work methods, to become familiar with the company's products, locations, machines and equipment, operating methods, and to attain proficiency requirements and to fully assume responsibilities of the job.