JOIN US TODAY!
- Our Values Define Priorities
- Our People Ensure They Are Met
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Human Resources professional to join our ever-growing company in Eastvale, CA. As an HR Coordinator, you will need a strong background in employee relations, warehouse, and effective application of State and Federal policies, procedures, and practices of the company and HR department.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Provide professional and technical assistance in the area of human resources including background check procedures, employee selection, and record retention.
- Serve as a liaison between managers and the Human Resources Department. Respond to requests for information and provide assistance to employees regarding human resources questions.
- Input and retrieve a variety of data to produce documents and reports by utilizing reporting systems.
- Support in completion of job application materials and documents, and complete on-boarding for new employees.
- Reconcile invoices for various Human Resources vendors.
- Insure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, and E-Verify program for all new employees.
- Assist Director of HR and HR Manager with special projects when necessary.
- Work with third party administrator (TPA) on a regular basis regarding unemployment claims.
- Administer annual Performance Planning and Evaluations (PP&E) program.
- Administer service award program.
- Complete wage statements for Worker’s Compensation claims.
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries’ quality improvement system.
- Assist in onboarding of new hired employees.
- Support ongoing training for existing employees.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, preferably Human Resources Management, or have at least 5 years of related HR experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of Human Resources law and employment law.
- Knowledge of the principles, theories, and practices of HR management.
- Ability to provide unbiased evaluations to all personnel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to maintain a good working relationship with others.
- A minimum of 5 solid years of warehouse human relations experience. Nothing less will be considered.
- SHRM certification preferred.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Industry leading parts knowledge training.
- Competitive wage.
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs.