New Accounts Representative
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is recruiting for an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills to join the world’s leading distributor aftermarket automotive and RV accessories as New Accounts Representative. As a New Accounts Rep, you will provide our potential customers (New Prospects) a world- class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems. The New Accounts Rep will also support numerous departments in administrative and customer service oriented functions.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Customer Application set ups.
- Tracking reports utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Respond to incoming customer calls.
- Service call resolution or escalation, including providing status updates and contacting sales reps when needed.
- Provide assistance to new prospects during the application process in accordance with KAO call quality standards.
- Support U.S. Sales, Drop Ship, Export, and National Accounts departments with customer set ups, truck route requests, mapping, AS400 changes, catalogs, mailings, and tag & move requests.
- Perform all tasks to specified standards and metrics on a consistent basis.
What We Offer
- Proficient in computer systems, such as, Microsoft Office and AS400.
- MUST be expert in MIcrosoft Excel. Proficient in VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Sumifs, Countifs, etc
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Some college coursework desired.
- One to two years Call Center sales or customer service relations experience.
- Must be organized with great attention to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to relate to our prospects and help them solve problems.
- The ability to follow directions and communicate effectively with others.
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results
- First-class training in a world-class contact center
- Industry leading parts knowledge training
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs
- Travel opportunities and auto event participation.