Inside Sales Representative
Hiring for SeaWide Marine Distribution.
What can Keystone Automotive Operations do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job; we provide them with a career. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn and grow using competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and collaboration. This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upward mobility within the company. Keystone Automotive Operations also offers:
- Potential for a hybrid work-from-home schedule! (Based on performance)
- Lucrative incentive & awards programs that pay you for your results
- In-depth & onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Industry-leading product training
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Employee Assistance Programs
- Strong 401K with generous company match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- And More!
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive, RV, & marine aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. Through these values, we’ve been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That’s because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them!
Your Role with Keystone Automotive Operations
SeaWide Distribution, a division of Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc., is currently looking to hire an Inside Sales Rep for our Flower Mound, TX location. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will provide our potential and current customers a world-class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems.
- Outbound phone sales calls to established customer base promoting sales of new and existing products & services.
- Daily maintenance of CRM database to ensure all customer/account information is accurate and current.
- Analysis of individual customer base to determine causes for customer growth and/or decline
- Continuously augmenting your product and industry knowledge through company and supplier training and self-directed learning.
- Provide front-line incoming phone queue support including technical support
- Proper entry of quotes and orders.
- Initial point of contact for all customer service-related issues/concerns
- Build long-lasting business relationships with customer base
- Maintain daily phone metric standards established by management team
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of LKQ and Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. quality improvement system.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Strong time management and organizational skill required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a concise manner with internal and external customers.
- Microsoft Office background and experience highly desirable.
- Must be able to thrive in a group/team environment
- Able to travel, up to 10%, for customer visits or trade shows
- Strong work ethic
- Dependable and punctual
- Some college coursework/degree preferred.
- Prior sales or account management experience
- Experience in training / educating people (Example. Teaching your customer how to use online/system features)