We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone, your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Work Schedule 7AM-3:30PM Monday - Friday
Hourly Rate: From $18/hr.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform routine cleaning and sanitizing duties.
- Clean bathrooms daily (mop, change paper, etc.).
- Vacuum office area carpets daily.
- Mop designated areas as needed.
- Empty trash and recycling containers daily.
- Dust office areas as needed.
- Clean windows as needed.
- Sweep warehouse floors as needed.
- Notify manager of need to order various cleaning supplies and equipment. Alert appropriate personnel concerning the need for repairs.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience required
- Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment (i.e., lifting demands, travel requirements, etc.):
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, reach, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit for extended periods of time.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Occasionally an employee may be asked to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- The employee may be exposed to extreme temperatures, high noise levels, dust, fumes, various chemicals, and waste products.