The Operations Data Analyst position is responsible for the timely and accurate generation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports that are instrumental in driving our Warehouse and Logistics teams. Beyond reporting, you will be involved in process improvement projects that aim to enhance the overall efficiency of our supply chain. This includes projects relating to the warehouse management system (WMS), labor management system (LMS), overall warehouse process updates, and SOPs.
Location: On-Site Position available at our Exeter, PA or Flower Mound, TX location
Essential Job Duties
- Collect, analyze, and report management data to support decisions on day-to-day operations, planning, and specific business performance issues.
- Responsible for performing analytics on existing data sets in various areas of the business.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insight to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities.
- Examine and identifies data patterns and trends to help answer business questions and improve decision making.
- Activity includes defining data requirements, data collection, processing, cleaning, analysis, modeling, and visualization.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of data analysis processes.
- Identify and define both process and data improvements.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities (Direct or Indirect):
- Not responsible for supervising employees.
Education & Experience (Level of education AND years of experience are required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field
- 2-5 years in supply chain, warehouse operations, or process improvement
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to creatively and effectively design and present information.
- Strong data scraping, data validation, data modeling skills.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment (i.e. lifting demands, travel requirements, etc.):
- Office and warehouse environment, requires walking, standing, or sitting for several hours at time.
- Perform repetitive motion tasks on computer.
- May require occasional travel.