Salary: $20.00 per hour
Shift: Monday-Friday, early morning start times, 4-5 Day work week! (Scheduled days depend on assigned routes & business needs.)
Your Role with Keystone Automotive Operations
- Hourly increases of up to $0.50/hour possible after 60 days, 6 months, & 1 year (Based on performance)!
- $1,000 sign-on bonus!! (Paid out as $500 after 6 months & $500 after 12 months of continuous employment as a full-time employee)!
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Delivery Driver for our Langley, BC location!
Our drivers provide a face-to-face delivery service to our customers. In addition to our full-time schedule & excellent benefits, our delivery vehicles are equipped with heat, A/C, and are regularly maintained!
- Driving company vehicles in a responsible manner.
- Delivering invoiced product to our customers.
- Accurately and carefully loading & unloading product.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Communicating well with team members and management.
- Maintaining a clean, professional appearance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Great attention to detail
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb.
- Able to climb ladders & stairs
- Must not be afraid of heights; must be able to withstand heights of up to 30 feet.
Preferred Qualification but Not Required:
What can Keystone Automotive Operations do for YOU?
- Driving experience of 15ft. box truck or bigger.
Our company utilizes competitive training programs, coaching, communication, & collaboration to help our team members learn and grow! We also offer:
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
- Company paid training
- Company provided uniforms & steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available
- RSP (Retirement Savings Plan)
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- Employee Discounts
- And More!
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. Through these values, we’ve been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That’s because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them!