Operations Shipping Supervisor – 2nd Shift
Shift: Sun-Thurs, 2 p.m. start time
Apply @ www.keystoneautomotive.com/careers to learn more!
What can Keystone Automotive Operations do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job; we provide them with a career. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn and grow using competitive training programs, coaching, communication, and collaboration. This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upward mobility within the company. Keystone Automotive Operations also offers:
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Employee Assistance Programs
- Strong 401K with generous company match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible to make referrals immediately after first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- Teambuilding Events: Past events include baseball games, amusement parks, concerts (Whatever the event, free food is usually involved!)
- And More!
Who is Keystone Automotive Operations?
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe.
With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun. Through these values, we’ve been able to provide our employees with the tools they need to succeed. That’s because when you succeed, we succeed at our goal of delivering the products that people need when they need them!
Your Role with Keystone Automotive Operations
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a Shipping Supervisor for our Austell, GA location. If you are a strong motivator, enjoy leading a team towards achieving their goals, desire to be part of a team that achieves the company’s goals, and want opportunities for growth, look no further!
- Safety of our associates – gear, equipment, behavior on the floor, workflow, etc
- Productivity of your team – review & drive personal metrics, regularly scheduled observations, scheduling and distribution of work assignments
- Working directly with our satellite Delivery Managers on maintaining accurate, & on-time delivery, of our customer’s orders.
- Interviewing, Hiring, Onboarding & Coaching of your team members
- Maintaining the physical condition of the warehouse facility to reflect cleanliness, efficiency, and organization (5S).
- Compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Communicating well with team members and management.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations & Logistics, Business or related field or at least 5 years combination of supervisor and warehouse/distribution center experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including any shift and some weekends
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to work in cooperation able to communicate effectively with others.
- Should not have any lifting restrictions. Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb.
- Must not be afraid of heights; be able to withstand heights of up to 30 feet.
- Must be able to tolerate high and low-temperature levels, as our facilities are not climate controlled