Operations Supervisor – 3rd Party Shipping
Schedule: Sun - Thurs
Who is KAO?
“We are more than just a company, we’re a family.”
KAO is the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories, and we have developed a culture of family that has allowed our business to grow across the globe. With our more than 2,000 employees, we strive to reflect this culture by living our values of Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, & Fun
. It is through this culture and our values that we have been able to develop a workplace that provides our employees with the open communication
that is needed to succeed. By providing these things to our employees, KAO is better able to obtain its goal of delivering the products that people want when they need them
What can KAO do for YOU?
KAO provides its employees with more than a job, we provide them with a career
. Our company believes in offering its employees the opportunity to learn
through the use of competitive training programs, coaching, communication and solidarity.
This empowers our employees, further allowing them to pursue both functional and upwards mobility within the company. KAO also offers:
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Teambuilding Events
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (Available after 30 days).
Your Role at KAO
- Strong 401K with Employer Match.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees/Scholarships for employee dependents.
- And More!
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently looking to hire a 3rd Party Shipping Operations Supervisor
for our Austell, GA
location. If you are a strong motivator, enjoy leading a team towards achieving their goals, desire to be part of a team that achieves the company’s goals, and want opportunities for growth, look no further!
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations & Logistics, Business or related field or at least 5 year combination of supervisor and warehouse/distribution center experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including any shift and some weekends
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to work in cooperation as well as able to communicate effectively with others.
- Should not have any lifting restrictions. Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb.
- Must not be afraid of heights; be able to withstand heights of up to 30 feet.
- Must be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels, as our facilities are not climate controlled.
- Safety of our associates – gear, equipment, behavior on the floor, work flow, etc
- Productivity of your team – review & drive personal metrics, regularly scheduled observations, scheduling and distribution of work assignments
- Working directly with our satellite Delivery Managers on maintaining accurate, & on-time delivery, of our customer’s orders.
- Interviewing, Hiring, Onboarding & Coaching of your team members
- Maintaining the physical condition of the warehouse facility to reflect cleanliness, efficiency and organization (5S).
- Compliance of established company policies and procedures.
- Communicating well with management and team members.
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.