We are currently seeking enthusiastic candidates to become full-time Customer Service Associates. This opportunity comes with a competitive wage, room for growth and career enhancement, & great benefits including Tuition Reimbursement.
Work Days & Schedule:
Monday through Friday + Weekend Rotation. Schedules between 8:00 am and 6 pm.
GREAT PAY - BENEFITS - REFERRAL PROGRAM AND MORE!
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Generous employee benefits available after 30 days
- 401K, Employee Referral Bonus, Employee discount programs
- Tuition reimbursement for employees / College scholarship for employee dependents
- Incoming contact (call & email) response with retail and established customers.
- Service call resolution or escalation, includes providing order and delivery status
- Work with other departments / teams, third-party carriers, and suppliers to provide solutions to customer facing issues or questions
- Perform all tasks to specified standards and metrics on a consistent basis
- Energy, enthusiasm, & empathy towards our customers
- The ability to relate to our customers and help them solve problems
- Punctuality and attention to detail are critical
- A calm demeanor but with the confidence to offer customers a better solution when necessary
- A desire to grow professionally
- Computer proficiency
- High school degree or equivalent
- Sales or customer service experience, especially in a contact-center environment
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.