Keystone Automotive Operations – iSeries / Power Systems Operator – 3rd Shift
Keystone Automotive Operations is seeking a dedicated, friendly IT professional to be our Overnight iSeries Operator, at our corporate headquarters in Exeter, PA. This position will report to the Manager of Computer Operations and will interact with iSeries Programming, Networking, Help desk, E-Services, the Telephony departments, as well as the general user community.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
- Enters commands to integrate and operate equipment in accordance with established routines and instructions.
- Reviews output data for accuracy and completeness and makes distributions as designated.
- Enters commands to correct errors and notifies supervisor of errors or equipment malfunctions as needed.
- Records problems which occurred, such as down time, and actions taken, and updates operator logs accordingly.
- Answers phone calls, emails and other points of contact to assist computer users encountering problems.
- Assist with change management requests, sox reporting and computer device setup.
- Run system back-ups and ensure the correct handling of tapes.
- Maintain the computer room and equipment to ensure proper functionality.
- Track and maintain supply inventory.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Education & Qualification:
- Flexible 5-day schedule, which may include Saturdays
- Midnight to 8 am
Knowledge / Skills:
- High school diploma
- 1 to 3 years of computer experience. (We are willing to train)
Benefits of joining our team:
- Professional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask
- Basic PC knowledge
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees – Continue your education/certifications while you work
- Scholarships for employee dependents
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Employee Purchase Program & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.