Keystone Automotive Operations – iSeries / Power Systems Operator 2nd Shift
Keystone Automotive Operations is seeking an iSeries Operator for our headquarters in Exeter, PA. This position will report to the Manager of Computer Operations and will interact with iSeries Programming, Networking, Help desk, E-Services, the Telephony departments, as well as the general user community.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
- Enter programs onto the iSeries as set forth on a daily job schedule, as well as any other non-scheduled tasks.
- Label and distribute all media resulting from completed programs.
- Run system back-ups and ensure the correct handling of tapes.
- Resolve iSeries program halt issues as they occur.
- Assist the user community with issues when necessary.
- Maintain the computer room and equipment to ensure proper functionality.
- Track and maintain supply inventory.
- Flexible 5-day schedule, which may include Saturdays
- 5 pm - Midnight
- High school diploma
- 1 to 3 years of computer experience. (We are willing to train)
Benefits of joining our team:
- 3-5 years of experience with IBM iSeries operations
- Basic PC knowledge
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask
- Professional communication skills
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees – Continue your education/certifications while you work
- Scholarships for employee dependents
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Employee Purchase Program & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.