Keystone Automotive Operations – Operations Supervisor - Receiving
: 3 days, 12-hour shifts
- Saturday, Sunday, & Monday
- 6:00 am – 6:30 pm
If you are a strong motivator, enjoy leading a team towards achieving their goals, desire to be part of a team that achieves the company’s goals, and want opportunities for growth, look no further! We offer competitive salary, benefits, opportunities to impact our business and our customers, and multiple opportunities for advancement.
We are looking for a strong leader to join our distribution team, who will live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
As a supervisor you are responsible for:
Education and/or Experience:
- Safety of our associates – gear, equipment, behavior on the floor, workflow, etc.
- Productivity of your team – review & drive personal metrics, regularly scheduled observations, scheduling, and distribution of work assignments
- Working directly with our satellite Delivery Managers on maintaining accurate, & on-time delivery, of our customer’s orders.
- Interviewing, Hiring, Onboarding & Coaching of your team members
- Maintaining the physical condition of the warehouse facility to reflect cleanliness, efficiency, and organization (5S).
- Compliance of established company policies and procedures.
- Communicating well with management and team members.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations & Logistics, Business, or related field or at least 5-year combination of supervisor and warehouse/distribution center experience.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including any shift and some weekends
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to work in cooperation able to communicate effectively with others.
- Should not have any lifting restrictions. Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb.
- Must not be afraid of heights; be able to withstand heights of up to 30 feet.
- Must be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels, as our facilities are not climate controlled.
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees / Scholarships for employee dependents
- Employee Purchase Program & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company. We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone, your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.