Keystone Automotive Operations - FULL TIME – Warehouse Lead for Shipping Team
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Shift / Work Schedule:
- Sunday through Thursday
- Start time 2 pm
Leads warehouse activities to include parts packaging, shipping, and loading of shipping containers.
- Leads and assists with parts packaging and creation of waybills.
- Coordinates and oversees the loading of shipments onto shipping container.
- Enforces and coaches safety working practices. Observes workers to ensure safety compliance.
- Trains others
- Analyzes or resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Establishes or adjust work procedures to meet deadlines.
- Supervises all shipping activities, i.e. checking, pulling, moving inventory, truck loading
- Complies with and enforces company policies and procedures.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired
- At least one year of warehouse related experience.
- Forklift certification beneficial.
- Ability to lead others.
- Must have flexibility to work varied schedules.
- Should not have any lifting restrictions. Ability to lift up-to 75lbs
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, and climb.
- They must be able to climb ladders and stairs
- Must not be afraid of heights; be able to withstand heights of up to 30 feet.
- This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet.
- Our facilities are not climate controlled. Individuals should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels.
- Company paid training
- Company provided steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company. We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,000 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.