Keystone Automotive Operations - FULL TIME – Maintenance Technician
We are looking for a qualified Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for maintaining equipment, materials and the overall welfare of the facility.
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Work with expense limits established.
- Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program"
- Coordinate special projects as directed
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Carry company cell phone as required for on-call maintenance
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Responsible for alerting leaders of any unusual occurrence and/or damage within the facility
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, State and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work related
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Must have welding experience
- Must have fork lift maintenance experience
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Prior painting, sanding, and machining experience preferred
This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet except when operating machinery.
- Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and withstand heights of more than 15 feet.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
- Company paid training
- Company provided steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon