Keystone Automotive Operations - FULL TIME – Customer Service Representative
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
As a Keystone Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for providing our customers a world class experience through excellent product knowledge and skilled use of our business systems. To excel in this position, you must be able to work on multiple requests, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations.
If you like growth and working with enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
Communicate directly with customers, sales & distribution centers to facilitate returns and resolve shipping and product issues.
Education and/or Experience:
- Handle inbound communications from customers primary via email.
- Provide quality customer service in line with designated standards
- Work with distribution centers, third-party carriers, and suppliers to resolve customer facing issues
- Maintain communication with customers throughout resolution process
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of product inventory, data entry, invoicing, cancellations, credits, and customer service inquiries
- Assume other duties as assigned
- Additional related duties may be assigned as needed
- High School graduate required.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to work well with others
- Must have good customer relation skills; A calm demeanor, but also the confidence to offer customers a better solution when available and the enthusiasm and energy to assist our customers in finding the products they need.
- A desire to grow professionally
- The ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to details.
- Sales or customer service experience, especially in a call center environment
- Bilingual is a plus: English and Spanish or English and French
- Company paid training
- Company provided uniforms & steel toe footwear
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.