For more than 60 years, A&A Auto Stores have been, and continue to be, leaders in the aftermarket auto parts industry. Our longevity and passion allow us to provide our customers with knowledgeable advice, unsurpassed customer service, extensive product selections and competitive pricing. We are enthusiasts too and take tremendous satisfaction in knowing that A&A is in the position to get our customers whatever they need regardless of what make or model vehicle they own.
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager who is, partnered with the Store Manager, responsible for overall store performance, quality assurance, customer satisfaction, personnel management, inventory management, gross margin value, etc. Also responsible for maintaining sound policies for the management of employees and the total care, custody and control of physical assets of the store. Fully assumes responsibility in the absence of the Store Manager.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist in instilling in all employees the desire to provide customers with excellent service, courteous treatment and quality products.
- Assist in recruiting, training, coaching and motivating qualified staff.
- Assist in driving key performance indicators relative to sales growth, collections, productivity, inventory control and profit margins.
- Assist in developing and implementing branch sales plans and objectives.
- Assist in establishing accurate budget projections and works within designated budget.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws, statutes and regulations, as well as all Company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all safety standards and requirements to assure a safe and hazard-free workplace.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years of effective supervisory experience related to sales and distribution.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts preferred.
- Some lifting of up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to apply basic principles of management; i.e. plan, organize, direct and control.
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- Additional computer software training or basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point required.
- Ability to establish priorities and demonstrate effective time-management skills.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in order to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Individuals are regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment.
- This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet.
- Individuals should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
A&A Stores are a Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc company.