Keystone Automotive Operations – Business Development / New Accounts Representative
As a Business Development / New Accounts Representative, you are the first point of contact for potential B2B customers. Your primary responsibilities include:
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Promptly documenting and responding to calls and emails from prospective customers
- Guiding prospective customers through the application process in accordance with call and email quality standards
- Research and qualify prospect customers
- Maintain customer records including applications, documentation, and correspondence
- Be an expert at our company structure and services in order to convey benefits of being a Keystone customer
- Provide positive customer onboarding experience
- Communicate and follow-up with various sales regions on prospect status
- High school degree or equivalent; College degree desired
- Strong written, verbal and listening skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish goals
- The ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Prior Customer Care, Sales or Administrative experience
- A desire to grow professionally
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees/College Scholarship for Emp Dependents
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company.
We are the leading distributor of specialty automotive and RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We deliver the products people want when they need them, adding value to their lifestyle and business pursuits. We employ more than 2,500 enthusiastic team members around the world and provide rewarding career opportunities in a fun and growing international business.
We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun
Keystone Automotive Operations is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. At Keystone your safety matters most and is a condition of employment.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.