Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is looking for an experienced Crown Fork Lift Maintenance Technician.
At least 1 years experience with Crown Fork Lifts is Required.
- Repair and Maintain fork lifts
- Perform scheduled maintenance & routine quality checks on all fork lifts
- Verify correct parts & place orders for replacement parts
- Stocks maintenance and parts area.
- Keeps all tools in order and clean
- Maintain clean work area.
- Abide by the Company Policies such as attendance, safety, teamwork, training, etc.
Requires general heavy equipment knowledge.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. Work in a shop environment including heat and loud noise.
Keystone Automotive Operations offers:
Competitive Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
READY, SET GO
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.